pilipinas landscape

pilipinas landscape

Monday, June 29, 2015

WEEK 52!!!

hEY fAMILY AND fRIENDS,

HuMP WeEk! 

Well it has been about a year now since I said good bye to all you. It has gone by fast over all and been one of the biggest blessing of my life. When I left Utah I thought I was making a big sacrifice, but know I see that it is not a sacrifice at all but a incredible privilege. 
I know that God lives, I know that Jesus Christ is our Savior, I know that his Atonement is real and that we all have the hope to change, there is hope and it is through Him we can find that hope. He is the Anchor of our souls.
Our investigators are well. Rohelyo our deaf investigator is really progressing towards his baptism and it fills me with joy to see the light in his countenance. As we taught him about the sacrament and the Atonement you could see in his face that he felt the spirit, even though he can't understand anything at church he goes for the sacrament.(It makes me think of my commitment of taking the sacrament and truly having that renewal of the soul talked about in conference). He is a really a special man. We are also teaching a brother named Mark who is fighting hard against his addictions and several others that have a variety of challenges. 
The miracle of the Atonement is that no matter what our problems are,
as we turn to Him he can heal us. It is never to late, no matter how many chances we feel we have lost, He is there.
I love you all and LOVE all the testimonies and spiritual experiences you share with me in your emails. You lift me up.

mahal kita,

-- ELDER MURDOCK


No comments:

Post a Comment