pilipinas landscape

pilipinas landscape

Monday, May 23, 2016

Week 99

Hello Family and Friends!

What a week!
I am so grateful that I am blessed to be missionary!
This week was a bit stressful but good all at the same time. There were times that I could clearly see all the great things that were happening and the blessing the Lord was giving us and there were times when we had to dig a little deeper. But in the end it was good! I am saying this just to be honest that missionary work is not always easy but very rewarding. 

Some of the great things that happened to us were pretty much just running into people that have been taught by missionaries before and willing to be taught again. It was incredible. We had some really spiritual lessons this week and found some of the elect children of God.

One part that was a bit discouraging was when we went to go pick up our new investigators to go to church and none of them were able to come. So we went to church just a bit disappointed. But as sunday school was starting and I was conducting I happened to glance outside and I saw them walking into the meeting house! I completely forgot what I was doing and just smiled. The brother who came to church had told us that he couldn't because he had work and literally works 12 hours a day everyday and has very little pay. He told us that he has been praying very hard that he could come to church and a miracle happened, his boss that before said no, let him come to church yesterday and take sunday off!
He told us that he reads the book of mormon during his break time at work with his co workers!

Good things really do happen even though sometimes things don't happen the way we expect or want them to!

You all have a great week,

I love you all



ELDER MURDOCK

No comments:

Post a Comment