pilipinas landscape

pilipinas landscape

Monday, June 6, 2016

Week 101!

Hello family and friends!

I don't really know how to start this letter but I think I will start just by saying a very big salamat (thank you) to my Heavenly Father and all of you!

I just finished looking though all my pictures of my mission to help put together a slide show for all of the departing missionaries. And I realized how blessed I have been on my mission. The Lord has truly had his hand in my mission. Everyday has not been easy, but everyday I have learned valuable lessons and though the good times and the bad I feel I have gotten closer to my Savior.

I would like to thank you for your emails. For your prayers, for your support. You helped me in ways I don't believe you fully know. All of you!:)

These next two weeks will be the best ever!

We have been blessed with so many great investigators who are making commitments that increase their faith in Jesus Christ!
One family we found last week told us they have started reading the Book of Mormon together as a family and recognized that they felt peace when they read it. 
Another Sister and her daughter have decided to come to church this week with their cousin who is a recent convert. They too are reading the Book of Mormon!
Being a part of this work bring just such great joy!

Mahal ko ang Pilipinas! Hindi ko makalimutan ang mga tao ditto.
(I love the Philippines, I will never forget the people here)

--
ELDER MURDOCK

No comments:

Post a Comment