pilipinas landscape

pilipinas landscape

Tuesday, May 31, 2016

WEEK 100!!!! :)

Hello Family and Friends!

This week was great in Santa Rosa! We had a lot of great things happen!
We have been blessed this week with finding scattered Israel! The Lord has truly been with us as we found 11 new investigators this week! We have been keeping ourselves busy! :) 
One thing that I have marveled at my whole mission is that right after things get difficult and we feel like giving up, if we keep pressing forward that is then the miracles happen! I have seen this pattern my whole mission. I get to an area and things are challenging, we don't have many investigators or just things don't look promising. It reminds me of what it says in the Doctrine and Covenants, after great tribulations come the blessings. I believe this is an eternal principle that applies to all of our lives!

Bro. Ronald (our investigator) and his his wife Judy( Member) announced this week that they are getting married! This means that brother will be baptized this July and that just makes me so excited for them! They are amazing and have great faith. Bro. Ronald even is quiting his job so that he can keep the sabath day holy. That is a huge sacrifice because it is very difficult to find a new job and with his small family to provide for he is really showing his trust in the Lord. I appreciate and marvel at their faith. I love them so much.

Well I don't have much time, I just want to end this little letter with my thanks to all of you, I love you very much and I want you to know your faith strengthens mine. Now is the day to shine!

mahal ko kayo,
 signing out

ELDER MURDOCK

No comments:

Post a Comment