pilipinas landscape

pilipinas landscape

Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Week 98

Hello Family and Friends!

I don't have much time and because the keyboard here at this Internet shop is broken and super annoying to type I may have to keep this short. It reminds me how in the book of Mormon the prophets talk about how they can't write it all because of the awkwardness of their hands. You got to love Filipino computer cafes! haha.

This week I got a call from the mission president who told me I would be released my last transfer as a zone leader and that I would be called to be trainer! This is the third missionary I have bee able to help train now and I am so grateful that I have been given this special opportunity. I know I need the Lord's help in this sacred trust and responsibility,
we are both new to the area so it has been a challenge getting around and finding the investigators the previous missionaries left, but we have had so much help from the branch and the Lord. It has been incredible.
I often have forgotten the past few day that I will be joining you all shortly and that has really been a blessing as I have focused my attention on helping my new companion Elder Guia and the people here. Elder Guia is really great and really anxious to learn. He is also from Mindanao which is weird as most of my companions have been.
Well I know this is the work of the Lord. I also know the Lord helps us everyday as we ask Him and let Him.

I love you all!

ELDER MURDOCK





No comments:

Post a Comment