pilipinas landscape

pilipinas landscape

Monday, August 3, 2015

Week 57

Hello Family!

It is a great day to share my week with all of you!
We are having the Lord pour out blessings in this area and it has filled me with gratitude that I have been able to be a part of this marvelous work! First off we are having another baptism this week. Rogelyo, is the brother that we have been teaching that is deaf. He is so ready and it has been such a special thing for me to be a part of the miracle with teaching him. We have started to teach him how to read so that someday he can read the book of Mormon. It was pretty difficult at first but he is very diligent and really wants to learn so it is fun. He is making progress and can read and write a few words we have taught him. His baptism is this Saturday.
Also we found this really amazing Sister about 3 weeks ago, Her name is Ann. Her faith has grown so quickly and it has caused me to marvel. Yesterday she bore her testimony in sacrament meeting. It was such a wonderful moment for me, I felt the spirit so strong. She just told the congregation how she met us and that she knows that the Book of Mormon is true and that Joseph Smith is a true prophet. It just made my heart swell with joy.
We are having less active members return to the Church and have seen our words carry into the hearts of these people.
I know that I am just an instrument and that is what makes me so filled with joy! I know that as we humbly serve God he will be merciful and give us what we ask if we ask not a miss.

Love you all, 
I will send pictures of the baptism next week!

--
ELDER MURDOCK

No comments:

Post a Comment