pilipinas landscape

pilipinas landscape

Monday, March 2, 2015

Week 33-

Dear Family and Friends!

I am excited to write all of you today as it is always a great time that I have to reflect on the great things that have happened this week. I have been able to witness conversion this week in my area, in myself and all the wonderful amazing investigators and returning members here that I have the privilege of working with.
As for the rats, thankfully I haven't seen anymore of them:)
Its been a while since I have shared some food adventures so If you dare to look there are pictures below, but it might give you some nightmares for weeks so beware, haha.

Man I love my mission. Everyone that can I would strongly advise you to serve, there is nothing that is more rewarding that I have yet experienced! Seeing conversion take place has filled my soul with great joy.
More and more that I have had the opportunity to see people change, myself included. I have realized that real conversion is a on going process. Rarely is it a dramatic event or a once in a life time experience but is something that occurs everyday. Real conversion to the Gospel of Christ takes time and is something that we decide everyday with the little choices we make. It is something we experience line upon line and precept upon precept! 
Sometimes for me I get really impatient and say to myself, " Man I wish I could just be perfect already and then I wouldn't make all these dumb mistakes!" But lately I have realized that those "dumb mistakes" is how we grow and become better everyday and ultimately like our Heavenly Father. 
Real Change is possible through the Atonement of Jesus Christ, there is no other way that we can become transformed in the glorious exalted being that we are destined to become. The enabling power of the Atonement is what can transform us from being bad, to good to better! I know that this power is real, that it is accessible to us and that we as his children will be strengthened in our trials as we ask for him to strengthen us, not take to away our trials but give us the strength to become something through them.
I love you all so much and pray for you. Please let me know what I can pray for specifically! 
Mahal kita,

--
ELDER MURDOCK



No comments:

Post a Comment