pilipinas landscape

pilipinas landscape

Monday, March 9, 2015

Week 34



Hello Everybody,
 
Thank you for all of your support and amazing emails of encouragement!
I love your awesome insights of things you have learned this week and appreciate the strength that you give me!
This week I was able to attend a baptism of a ward in a different area and it was a really amazing baptism. It was really cool because the baptism was two families that were related that got baptized with a total of 7 people. I was privileged to baptize one of them and it was really amazing to witness and be a part of this baptism. We had some of our investigators come and it was really amazing to see their desires to be baptized increase!
 
I love this work! I know it is true! One thing that I have noticed in my life and in my mission is that I am happiest most when I am obedient, grateful and actively seeing what God has done for me everyday,  and most of all when I focus not on my needs, wants and problems but on the needs of others. 
 
My invitation to all of  you is to go and be Christ's hands and feet and go make someone's day. I know that as you do that not only will you make their day, but your life will be enriched and you will feel the Savior's love magnified in your life. No good deed is forgotten by our Father in Heaven!
 
Mahal Kita,-- 
ELDER MURDOCK
 
Pictures of the baptism. What a beautiful family! I am so happy for them! I baptized this 12 year old boy that reminds me of my awesome brother Kaden :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment