pilipinas landscape

pilipinas landscape

Monday, July 20, 2015

Week 55

Hey Family,
So this week was a super happy week. Honestly, I thought I was transferring but the Lord's ways are higher than our ways and no I am not transferring which is really happy! I feel peace and love from God in knowing that I am exactly where God needs me to be. He has work yet for me to do here. I am just at peace.
So the missionaries here have taught this man named Paulino for about 7 months now which is a really long time! I have really grown to love this man. He has struggled with cigarettes for a very long time, 45+ years but now he has changed.  He will be baptized this week and it makes me so happy to see his great change. He cried so hard after his interview. He was so happy and excited for his baptism. I think the biggest lesson i learned from him was patience. Conversion is not a cheap experience, sometimes it takes time for us to really become converted. I am excited to be here for others of our investigators baptism. This transfer will be a wonderful one I can feel it, God is so good. He blesses us immediately after we repent and come to him. He wants us to change and come unto us but is completely up to us if we will use the Atonement. Repentance is such a wonderful gift. 
I love you all! 
--
ELDER MURDOCK

No comments:

Post a Comment