pilipinas landscape

pilipinas landscape

Friday, July 18, 2014

Week 3

Hey Everybody!

This week has been so awesome! I loved it here at the MTC and have grown so much! A few days ago I experienced my first TYPHOON! Ya it was pretty exciting! The power was out all day on Wednesday and it was SO hot! We spent three hours cleaning up the wreckage of fallen trees and palm leaves. It is amazing how much damage can happen in a few hours. It was a category 3 out of 4, but no worries we are all safe! :) I have two new investigators Jamar and Sheena.  It is so hard to teach them when I barely know any of the language. It has taught me a lot about trusting in the lord and relying on the spirit to be the real teacher.
I am so grateful for all of your support and love hearing from you. It is fun being here but it is so hard to not be able to go outside in the real world. The food is pretty good. A lot of the same stuff, I look forward to the ice cream we get twice a week. The new batch of missionaries came in today, so now we are the middle batch! I am 1/3 of the way done with the MTC! Yes! then I will be out in the field! :) I was able to go to the temple today! It was so wonderful I am so grateful that it is the same everywhere you go! :) I am glad you had fun in Flaming Gorge! It sounded like a blast! :) I have been learning so much and have grown a lot already in this short time. One lesson I have learned is that attitude is everything! It is important to keep a good attitude and have faith that it will all work out! Being here has not always been easy but I know that the sacrifice is always worth it! God is mindful of all of us and gives us adversity that we will ask for his strength. I love you so much! I am grateful for your prayers. I pray for you. I love being a missionary! :)


Elder Murdock






No comments:

Post a Comment