pilipinas landscape

pilipinas landscape

Saturday, July 5, 2014

July 4, 2014

Hey Family!

Thank you so much for your mail! I feel way happy that you all have thought so much about me and I really really appreciate your prayers! I am loving it here. Today we arrived at the MDC and got my name tag!! yay! :) My first companion in Elder Syphus from St. George! he is really cool. The people here are so awesome! I already love the Filipinos! It has been so fun to meet them and see their happy faces. I have heard probably fifty times today that I am tall. haha I wonder why hahaha! My p-day is on Friday just so y'all know. I am excited to learn tagalog and know that it is all worth it!
On the plane I read a scripture I would like to share with you: "I will not leave you comfortless, I will come to you." John 14 I have felt close you as I have been 4,000 miles away.

Love you always,

Elder Murdock

No comments:

Post a Comment