pilipinas landscape

pilipinas landscape

Saturday, July 5, 2014

1st letter- July 3, 2014

Hey family!

I wanted to tell you all that I arrived safely and that although the flight was way long! It wasn't as bad as I thought! The Missionaries that were with me were really cool! I sat by Elder Vantasl and he was really fun to talk to. We went to KFC to day and it was sooo different and of course served with rice :). The people here seem nice. I am so excited for my work to begin. It is raining so hard right now, Like more than I have ever seen! Total culture shock. I want you all to know that I am happy and loving what I am doing already! I feel your love! I will email you tomorrow and tell you more, just wanted to tell you that I am safe and happy! :)

Elder Murdock

No comments:

Post a Comment