pilipinas landscape

pilipinas landscape

Monday, April 25, 2016

Week 95

Hello Everybody!

Thank you so much for all the birthday wishes! I really felt your love, thank you so much! I am so blessed to have you all in my life! It is hard for me to believe that I will be 20 this Thursday!
What a great week! This week we saw a lot of the fruits of our labors with the rescue of less active members! We have been teaching the Rivera family since I got here to Bulaon in January, This month they have grown in the gospel and you can just see how truly happy they are!
 Sister Rivera has 5 kids, the oldest 14 year old young man and 4 small kids.
Sister Rivera and her son both returned and her son received the office of a teacher in the Aaronic priesthood! On saturday we had the baptism of their two sweet little girls. It was a great baptism, I can see the future of this family and it is bright!

We are also preparing a older couple to be sealed in the temple. This great couple just recently returned and they will be sealed on June 25 on one of my very last days here in the Philippines! The past few weeks my perspective has changed about teaching less active members and I have learned how much Heavenly Father really does love those people that are often termed as less active. We really don't know how big of impact we make on these people as we do our duty as home teachers, visiting teachers, and most importantly neighbors and friends. One of the ways we do missionary work is by helping those we know that are not yet active to become active again in the Gospel.

 I feel so privileged to serve here on my mission at this time. There is nothing like it!
I am loving everyday!


mahal ko kayo!

ELDER MURDOCK

No comments:

Post a Comment