pilipinas landscape

pilipinas landscape

Monday, April 18, 2016

Week 94

Hello family!

Well, this week was so hot!! I mean so hot that I woke up thirsty! Believe it or not it reached 44 C or about 108 F.
Although it was hot, we had a great week!

First we had interviews with President Clark, he is such a inspiring person to be with. I have really grown to love my mission president and his wife Sister Clark. They are great people. It was also my companions birthday this week, we had a great time and had cake and ice cream. 
But the highlight of the week for me was on Friday when we had Bro. Michael's baptism! It is so hard to explain in words what it is like to watch some you first meet on their doorstep grow and change and begin that journey of discipleship.You really grow to love them. As Michael bore his testimony he talked about his family and how now he is going to do all he can to help them also partake of the gospel. As he bore his testimony you could just tell that he is a good father and really loves his family. He has the desire to change his life and follow the Savior and that is what has gotten him this far and that is what will help him continue on the path of enduring to the end.

I thank the Lord for everyday he is giving me to serve these great people in the this special part of the world. This is His work!

mahal na mahal ko kayo! 

-- 
ELDER MURDOCK






1 comment:

  1. Aaaaahhhhh!!! 108 degrees! Meagan will be there soon! I'm sure she can't wait....hates heat. But I SO LOVE Tyler's testimony of bringing one into the fold!! Love this missionary!!!

    ReplyDelete