pilipinas landscape

pilipinas landscape

Monday, November 16, 2015

Week 72

Family and Friends,

Well I am short on time this week, but would like to share with all of you the gratitude that is in my heart at this time as it is close to thanksgiving.

This week we have seen great progress in our area! We have had new investigators go to church. And were able to watch Bro. Martin and his younger brother bless and pass the sacrament! It is hard to explains the feeling that accompany watching someone truly come unto Christ. I am also very grateful that I have the chance to be a instrument and representative of Jesus Christ. There is nothing else I would rather be doing at this time. The privilege of wearing the name tag and also sharing my testimony with others is a divine gift from God.
I thank all of you for your kindness and your support as I serve here and ask you all to continue to pray for the people here and encourage you all to pray for opportunities to share the gospel with your friends.
I love you all dearly,

-- 
ELDER MURDOCK

Picture: My companion and I with our branch mission leader. Helping rebuild his house after Typhoon Lando

No comments:

Post a Comment