pilipinas landscape

pilipinas landscape

Sunday, December 13, 2015

Week 76

Hello Family and Friends!

This week was great! It went by so fast!
Elder Dala and I are working very hard and have been blesses with some great investigators. We are enjoying the Christmas spirit which is very prevalent here in the Philippines! One thing that I love about being a missionary at this time of year is that I have the chance just like the shepherds who saw the angel and share the glad tidings of great joy! I have the privilege to be a servant of a King and serve Jesus Christ. I think of all of the giving, receiving and service associated with service and it reminds me of a wonderful passage of scripture: 
And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.” (Matt. 25:37–40.)
Bro. Levi is getting ready for his baptism this week. He is so strong and is very excited for his baptism. He told us how many times he had met missionaries because his daughter joined the church before him but every time he talked to the missionaries he didn't want to change. But this time he let the spirit witness to him the truthfulness of the Gospel of Jesus Christ! We are looking forward to his baptism.

Sorry things are short on time but I just want you all to know, All is well! This is the work of Salvation! 
Go help those that are hanging down!
I love you all,

ELDER MURDOCK

No comments:

Post a Comment